As a small business, your budget is tight, and you don’t have a lot room for mistakes. That’s why we spend time listening and asking questions before we start any project. We want to get it right the first time! By listening, we’re able to understand your business, define your niche, and create a website that will engage customers and help you succeed online.
We’re here to make your job easier! Combining design, usability, and marketing experience to provide you with a complete online solution for your business. We’re responsive and supportive – ready to help you generate more business.
- Provide website framework.
- Install WordPress
- Install and configure new theme, all needed plugins, including theme required plugins
- Set up google analytics and register site with Google webmaster tools
- Build Home, About, Product or Service, and Contact pages plus configure blog section.
Note: Customer is responsible for the cost of hosting, domain, theme, and pro-version plugins.
- We will help with your value proposition that will differentiate you from your customers
- We will help you create a simple business plan that will only take a couple of hours to write.
- We will help you with your website content that includes keywords that are targeted to your market
- We will provide top 10 keywords to use in content
- Over 2 billion monthly active Facebook users
- Over 1.4 billion daily active users – 70% of Facebook users log on daily
- Over 1.7 billion mobile active users
- Average time spent per Facebook visit is 20 minutes
Digital marketing requires a strategy. Too often people think boasting a post will get the results they are looking – generally, this does not happen. Here is a high-level marketing strategy that we would use for your Facebook marketing campaign:
- Start with Engagement Ads to build pages like and get more likes, comments, and views on your Facebook page.
- Then use Traffic ads to drive people to your website where Facebook pixels is installed. This will create a custom audience that you can re-market to.
- Use Conversion Ads to re-market to a custom audience that was created.
[contact-form-7 id=”3571″ title=”Contact form 1″]