Many business owners often fail to realize that building a website for your business is just the first step towards building your online presence. However, after you have built the website, the real challenge is getting traffic to your website. It is extremely important to leverage the traffic from search engines to maximize visitors’ number to your site. The traffic coming from search engines such as Google is very targeted, thus is more likely to generate revenue for your site!
We’ve outlined some tricks and tips to help you get Google website traffic. These techniques are super easy to implement. With tons of tutorials online, you’ll learn the necessary skills to drive traffic to your website.
Perform Excellent On-Page and Off SEO
- The Google algorithm ranks sites based on their on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimization.
- Millions of businesses compete to appear at the top of search results because 99% of the inbound traffic only visits links and results on the first page.
- On-Page SEO is a website optimization technique that includes adding keywords, Meta tags, Meta descriptions, and much more to your site.
- OFF Page SEO consists of getting backlinks from high domain authority sites (This can be done through guest posting on different sites with links pointing towards your domain)
Create an Optimized Google My Business Listing
- A Google My Business Listing directs 10x more Google website Traffic than any other source.
- This is an excellent method for Local SEO (Helps show your website in the results for people in your area)
Conduct Extensive Keyword Research
- Keywords are terms that users are searching for when you want them to visit your site.
- Finding relevant keywords might seem easy, but one has to undertake extensive keyword research to locate keywords with High Search Volume and low Search Difficulty.
- Once you’ve found the ideal keyword, implement it in the content throughout your site!
- Long Tail Keywords are frequently much easier to rank (Hidden Tip that most don’t know about)
Try out Google Ads
- Google allows websites to post ads on their search engines by using powerful targeting methods to reach the right audience.
- These Ads appear on the top of search results, no matter how low ranked your website is.
- You also have options for trying out banner ads that appear on different websites.
- Google offers a Pay per Click method where advertisers only have to pay for the number of clicks that their ad gets.
Hopefully, these tips would help you generate tons of Google website traffic, thus enabling you to skyrocket your sales and leads! Try them out today!